打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] EASY CORN BREAD BITES

[複製網址]
One of our fall-back dinners, especially in cooler weather, is a very simple bowl of chili. Usually, we have corn bread with our chili, provided we have the time and energy to make it. My go-to corn bread recipe is a nice, just-sweet-enough version that I’ve been making for years MYOB.

Recently, I’ve been thinking that I should really branch out and try new corn bread recipes. So, last week I decided to try a new one. This recipe comes to us courtesy of Cooking Light, one of my umpteen magazine subscriptions. It’s a simple, quick recipe that went very well with our dinner dynamo mini.

In comparison with the other recipe, these are a good bit moister and denser. They actually remind me of a corn casserole that I make. For a chili companion, I still prefer the other recipe but these are good in their own way Civil Engineering Course.

In the coincidence department, Nicole over at Pinch My Salt has stirred up a good discussion about corn bread. Be sure to check out her and her readers’ suggestions.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表